Monday, August 06, 2007

Wonky Weird Drawings...

These are all drawings that I enjoyed at the time I drew them, and still enjoy them, but each one of them is a little quirky in its own unique way....which is not necessarily a bad thing...


The Boy on the bottom left wanted me to draw him with a specific expression, sadly he left before I could take a picture. Had a
lot of fun with him, but the body situations are not thought out a whole lot...

The kid and family loved this drawing, which made it all the more fun!

One of those Perfect faces that don't come around enough, but didn't have enough time to have my way with him, was in the middle of a rush...

A couple of odd looking dudes = an odd looking drawing...

Expression True to life?! Believe it or not he loved it, and laughed for a good long time


This drawing was somewhat an experiment on style, it helped that the dynamics in thier faces were so diverse. My goal here was a quick cartoony drawing while maintaining a decent likeness...they enjoyed it

No comments: