Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Busy Busy, but still having fun...

Most of these drawings were done quicker than I would have liked to have done them, were back to weekends at the park, and the slow periods have been few and far between. Thats a good thing in the "$$" Department, but bad because I have less opportunities to enjoy drawing the guests. But at the same time, sometimes I just enjoy drawing a "pretty picture" still capturing a likeness, but it doesn't have to be super exaggerated. Not that these are all the pretty...but yea, here are a few drawings from the past two weekends or so which I enjoyed enough to snap a quick picture of.

This couple wanted to be drawn "extreme" and I wish they didn't come right as the other artist went on break, with a HUGE line...so the results was this, a drawing done probably right around the 10 minute mark.


Because of the Georgia sun, you can't see them, it's a shame, they were goofy lookin' alright!


College student from Iceland. He stood around the stand for like forty-five minutes after the drawing watching me draw...left, came back again to watch some more before coming to pick up his picture on the way out to the car. A little creepy... spending $40 - $50 to get in the park, and watching some guy draw for like an hour and a half...at least he liked the drawing!

I don't think she liked this drawing, but he did and so did I.


I enjoyed drawing this couple, the girl was dancing to "Cotton Eyed Joe" and the guy was singing "Stand by Me." Okay, that's not why I enjoyed them....


I liked it better in black and white...


Another fun quicky, the guy had another great face, too bad we had a looong line...

No comments: