Friday, March 07, 2008

It's been awhile...

Mainly because of work, school, and this single event...

A couple weeks ago, we had a pretty nasty wind storm roll through, and when it was all said and done, this tree found a new home on top of my car. My car that I only had for about 3 or 4 months, destroyed...

But after about a week searching for a replacement, I found this Used 2003 Honda Civic, and best of all...
It's a Hybrid! And it's spectacular!
So far, its getting me about 53 MPG, absolutely incredible, just thought I'd share...

Also, if anyone is interested in increasing your fuel efficiency, here is a website with some great tips on how to do just that!

Hypermiling.com

1 comment:

Ken Knafou said...

Unbelievable! But why did you buy a new one? It looks like you could have just hammered out the dings. The new one is awesome. I would like to think that next time I need to buy a car, it'll be fully electric. I am very jealous of the 53 mpg. good replacement.