Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Being Lazy, and some cartoony drawings...

As no one has probably noticed, for someone to notice people would have to actually read this blog, but I have gotten lazy, and have not posted in quite some time. That doesn't mean that I haven't been working at the park and recording some of my drawings, it just means that I haven't posted in awhile. So naturally, I have quite a few drawings to share, all at once. But I will not post them all at once, I'm going to post them several at a time every couple days, and hopefully tell a little bit about the drawings or whatever if I have stuff to say, something that I have not been doing. Well, I'm done blabbing, here are a few drawings from the past month or so....


These couple drawings all have the same "feeling" to them, and thats the reason I have decided to post them together, often I feel like I try to push exaggeration too much and lose the "life" of a drawing. Yea, this sounds a bit corny, but its true a lot of the times. The more spontaneous a drawing is sometimes the more I like it, blah, weird, but here, some more cartoony park sketches...
The one above didn't turn out exactly how I planned, mostly because it was rushed (darn people wanting a triple done five minutes before closing! I really wish goofy kids came early in the day...) But I liked it...so...here...


Once again, had a "vibe" that I liked. The background was a request, the girl wanted it colorful, and this is what she got. But she seemed to like it!


This drawing was so long ago, I really don't remember a whole lot about it, was one of the days when I worked alone, it was a fun drawing, and I think I achieved a decent likeness...I hope!


Drawing messed up girls hair is fun, even if they think it's "perfect"


When I started this one, I wasn't looking for a whole lot of exaggeration, I just wanted to make them look goofy without a whole lot of distortion. I like it...

No comments: