Friday, April 25, 2008

College Juried Exhibition

Not an extremely huge deal but...

I recently had some work accepted into a juried art exhibition in a gallery in Marietta.
The show features works by Georgia College Art Students.

May 2nd @ 7pm - Opening Reception
On view through May 30th

Obviously, one of them is the image I currently have as my default image:

Self Portrait done in Micron Pen in my 2D Design class last semester. 9"x12"
(Click for a closer look)

And I also had one of my homework assignments for Drawing II accepted, my Catapulting Shoe.

Charcoal and Conte, 28" x 30"
(Click for a closer look)


So If you're interested, join me at the opening, like I said, its Friday May 2nd from 7pm to 9pm @

the art place

3330 Sandy Plains Rd.

Marietta GA 30066

(770) 509-2700


or visit the website:

the art place



...did I mention there will be food?

2 comments:

Jeremy Townsend (JERT) said...

hahaha, your name is like 5 times longer than any body elses on the flier.
congrats by the way.

ChrisNeuenschwander said...

Totally noticed that too...thanks!